Blickle Casters and Wheels
Blickle – Quality and Reliability
All Blickle casters and wheels go through the rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure that their entire product line is built with the highest level of quality. The first and last parts of every production run are always approved by a manager. And every product is checked a final time prior to shipment.
Blickle Casters Catalog
With a product range that encompasses over 30,000 different standard caster and wheel types, Blickle casters can satisfy almost every customer application and demand. The Blickle wheels and casters catalog offers a variety of types and sizes of casters in both metric and US customary measurements.
As a Blickle distributor, we carry the top Blickle casters including:
- Light duty casters
- Synthetic casters
- Institutional casters
- Industrial casters
- Heavy duty casters
- Spring-loaded casters
- Heat-resistant casters
- Pneumatic casters
- Leveling casters
- Drum casters
- Dead Man’s Brake casters
- Polyurethane casters
- Nylon casters
- Polypropylene casters
- Cast iron casters
- Steel casters
- Flanged casters
- Stainless steel casters
- Super-elastic casters
- Swivel casters
- Fixed casters
- Transport casters
- Electrically Conductive casters
- Antistatic Casters
High quality metric-sized casters are no longer hard to find. Blickle’s German manufactured casters are the best choice when replacing casters made to metric specifications, such as, medical casters, road cases and specific kitchen equipment. We carry a huge selection of metric casters across from the Blickle European catalog – light duty, synthetic, rubber, pneumatic, super-elastic, polyurethane, nylon, polypropylene, cast iron, steel, flanged, stainless steel, heat resistant, spring-loaded, compact, and leveling casters.
German manufactured Blickle has a full line of wheels and casters with special dimensions for the American market. We carry a wide selection of casters across all three load capacity categories of Blickle USA Casters – Blickle light duty wheels and casters, Blickle wheels and casters for transport equipment, and Blickle heavy duty wheels and casters.
Blickle Wheel Selection
Blickle manufactures a variety of wheels for their casters, including:
- Transport Wheels
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Electrically Conductive Wheels
- Antistatic Wheels
- Synthetic Wheels
- Solid Rubber Wheels
- Polyurethane Wheels
- Flanged Wheels
- Heat-Resistant Wheels
- Guide Roller Wheels
- Drive Wheels
Featured Blickle Casters
Some of our most-requested Blickle Casters and Wheels include:
- LPA Series – Light Duty Casters with Top Plate Fitting
- LPA-TPA 50G, LPA-TPA 75G, LPA-VSTH 35K
- LRA Series – Light Duty Swivel Casters with 3/8″ Bolt Hole Fitting
- LRA-TPA 50G, LRA-TPA 75G, LRA-POA, LRA-PATH, LRA-VSTH 35K
- LMDA-TPA Series – Light Duty Twin Wheel Casters with Bolt Hole Fitting
- LMDA-TPA 50G
- LKRA Series for 1/2″ Mounting Bolt – Medium Duty Institutional Hollow Kingpin Swivel Casters
- LKRA-TPA, LKRA-POA, LKRA-PATH, LKRA-VSTH
- LKRXA Series for 1/2″ Mounting Bolt – Medium Duty Stainless Steel Institutional Hollow Kingpin Swivel Casters
- LKRXA-TPA, LKRXA-PO, LKXRA-PATH
- LKPA 12- Series – Medium Duty Institutional Top Plate Swivel Casters
- LKPA-TPA, LKPA-POA, LKPA-PATH, LKPA-VSTH
- LKPXA 12-Series – Medium Duty Stainless Steel Institutional Top Plate Swivel Casters
- LKPXA-TPA, LKPXA-PO, LKPXA-PATH
- TPA Series Wheel with Thermoplastic Rubber Tread (TPR), with Polypropylene Wheel Center
- VSTH Series Wheel with Blickle Extrathane® Polyurethane Tread with Steel Wheel Center
- PATH Series Wheels with Thermoplastic Polyurethane Tread (TPU), with Nylon Wheel Center
Your Source for Blickle Wheels and Casters
Blickle has a seven-step process for determining which casters and wheels best suit your application. Our team of experts walk you through the following selection criteria to recommend the best caster to suit your specific application.
- Select your product. Wheel, Swivel Caster, Rigid Caster, Bolt Hole, or Top Plate.
- Determine the required load capacity.
- Select from different wheel materials – hardness, shape and tread material.
- Starting, rolling and swivel resistance. Maneuverability.
- Select the required wheel bearing type. Plain bore, Roller bearing, Ball bearing.
- Corrosion resistance. Temperature resistance. Chemical resistance.
- Options. Special tires, brake systems, thread guards, and swivel locks.
It might seem overwhelming — with thousands of products to choose from — but rest assured, Douglas Equipment is your go-to resource for navigating through this extensive product line.
Authorized Blickle Distributor
The depth of caster options available within the Blickle casters and wheels catalog means that if you have something to be moved, a Blickle caster can move it. No matter your particular application or need, there’s bound to be a Blickle caster for you.
As an authorized Blickle distributor, Douglas Equipment can supply you with an impressive array of options that will fulfill all of your caster needs. Let our experts assist you in choosing the best caster for the job. We have an extensive in-stock selection of Blickle Metric Casters and Blickle American Standard Casters, and whatever we don’t have in stock, we can get for you.