R&K Industrial Wheels
High Quality Wheels for Every Application
R&K Industrial Products knows how to build wheels that last. They combine their seven decades of manufacturing experience with the latest technology to create premium quality wheels and casters. To ensure the highest quality end product, R&K uses only the best available materials in their manufacturing process.
Their product line ranges from Wheels and Casters to Ball Bearing Wheels and Neoprene Wheels. R&K Industrial Wheels provide long wheel life in wide range of applications. You can find R&K Wheels in lightweight hand trucks and light duty carts all the way to heavy duty applications like concrete cutters and heavy duty machinery.
R&K Industrial Wheel & Caster Catalog
R&K offers a full line of standard, off-the-shelf wheels and casters (less wheels). Their commitment to using the highest quality tread materials results in a highly durable wheel. Wheels from R&K Industrial come standard with the highest quality tread materials including Polyurethane, Natural Rubber, Non-Marking Grey Rubber, Balloon Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, and SBR Rubber. And for applications that require a tire-less wheel, R&K offers a selection of solid aluminum wheels.
- Standard Aluminum Wheels – Engineered to transmit loads directly to the bearing surface for smoother action. The sand-cast aluminum cores combine weight, economy and long life with maximum strength. Available tread: natural rubber, neoprene, or non-marking gray rubber.
- Loadmaster Polyurethane Wheels – These wheels are resistant to oil, water, grease and most chemicals. These wheels provide a longer service life, and cut the cost of replacing wheels. Polyurethane tread available in red, grey, blue or black.
- Polyurethane Carpet Tread Wheels – This non-marking wheel is a perfect match for carpeted floors and hard surfaces. Quiet, easy rolling wheel with a high load capacity.
- Balloon Cushion Wheels – Superior shock protection and rebounding characteristics. Rounded tread surface minimizes friction and increases rollability. Available in 6″, 8″, and 10″ diameter with an operating load rating of 350-550 lbs.
- Richmond Wheel – Made of high tensile strength precision cast aluminum with a black SBR or gray natural rubber tread. Available in 4″, 6″, 8″, and 10″ diameter with an operating load rating of 225-800 lbs. Common applications include hand trucks and load wheels.
- Richmond Balloon Wheel – Aluminum wheel with ultra-high-quality rubber tread. Available in black or gray balloon rubber.
- Polyurethane Pallet Rollers – R&K pallet rollers are built with high quality polyurethane and precision sealed high-load ball bearings. Operating load rating ranges from 850 – 2250 lbs.
- All Aluminum Wheels (No Tread) – R&K Aluminum tire-less wheels are for applications that warrant a solid aluminum wheel. Available in 2-3/8″, 3″, 5″, 6″, and 9″ diameter options. Operating load rating ranges from 300 – 1800 lbs.
- Aluminum Pallet Rollers (No Tread) – These 3″ diameter aluminum pallet rollers come with high-load-rated ball bearings. Operating load ratings of 600 – 800 lbs.
- Phenolic Wheels – These non-metallic wheels are engineered for extreme loads. They are resistant to heavy shock, temperature swings and damage from most forms of moisture and vapor corrosion. Temperature Range: -40 to 300 F.
- Phenolic Wheels With Neoprene Tread – These wheels from R&K are resistant to animal fats and byproducts, acids, detergents, oil and water.
- Custom Wheels – R&K Industrial specializes in manufacturing custom wheels per customer specifications. They can modify any of its existing wheels, or if needed, manufacture a completely new wheel to fit your application. R&K has an in-house foundry, machine shop, and treading facilities that allow R&K to provide this custom service.
R&K Casters are zinc plated and built to last. R&K manufactures casters to fit their wide range of wheels. The casters feature a double ball bearing raceway to give exceptionally easy pivoting.
- 30 SERIES – Up to 300 lbs capacity
- 55 SERIES – Up to 900 lbs capacity
- 62 SERIES – Up to 1400 lbs capacity
- 81 SERIES – Up to 2000 lbs capacity
- 90 SERIES – Up to 3500 lbs capacity
Large In-Stock Selection
The experts at Douglas Equipment can help you decide which R&K Industrial wheels and casters are the right fit for your application. We have an extensive in-stock selection of R&K wheels and casters. And whatever we don’t have in stock, we can get for you.
Fill out our contact form, or call us at 800-451-0030 to find out more about R&K Industrial. Whether your order is small, large, or somewhere in-between, we look forward to exceeding your expectations.