When looking for material handling equipment for your warehouse, you want to get the right tool to make the job efficient and effective, but you don
You want a wide selection so that you can be sure that the right tool is available from your supplier. You want value so that the price you pay is fair based on the product that you purchase. Finally, you want service so that you know you will have a team of experts to rely on prior to and well after your purchase. When you want a full service material handling equipment supplier, Douglas Equipment is the place to go.
Here are a few of the warehouse deals that the service team at Douglas Equipment can help you find:
Pallet Trucks: For Moving Pallets and Skids Around the Warehouse
For the simple yet common task of moving pallets and skids around the warehouse you can get a lot of work out of a pallet truck with much less expense than many other pieces of material handling equipment. This is why Douglas Equipment sells not only manual, but also powered pallet trucks that can meet many of these simple needs for a reasonable cost. Here are two models that can help meet these needs:
- Standard Deluxe Pallet Truck: This basic model 20-1/2 X 42 steel pallet mover can easily move a standard pallet up to a capacity of 5500 pounds (20-1/2 x 36 and 20-1/2 x 48 sizes are also available). Using a hydraulic pump to raise and lower the load means this unit has very low continual expense and overhead. Dimensions are 21.
- Light Duty Powered Walkie Pallet Truck: This 27 X 48 electric pallet truck has a steel construction and includes a large rechargeable electric unit that moves the unit while the operator walks behind to manually steer the device. The unit weighs 672 pounds with 10.
Hand Trucks: When You Need to Move Boxes that are Not on Pallets
Also useful for moving material around your warehouse, especially on and off of a truck, are hand trucks. These useful tools allow you to stack boxes, tilt back the entire stack and move them into place at floor level. For these many uses an economical hand truck can be just what you need. While many come with attachments for climbing stairs or other unique uses, here is one model that is very basic:
- Greenline Economical 2-in-1 Hand Truck: This simple hand truck from Wesco has a steel construction with semi-pneumatic main wheels and additional solid rubber swivel casters. This hand truck weighs 37 pounds and has two large main wheels for moving objects vertically and two smaller wheels so that you can lay the hand truck down to use like a cart. Dimensions are 20
Lifting Equipment: Hydraulic and Electric
Lifting equipment can help to not only move materials and equipment around your warehouse, it can also help to lift those materials onto a shelf or into working position for use in a factory setting. By utilizing lifting equipment, you are relying on more than just the muscles and backs of your employees to move material onto shelving. Here are just two of the devices that the team at Douglas Equipment have found helpful when meeting the needs of our clients:
- Manual High Lift Pallet Truck: This standard 27 X 44.5 pallet truck incorporates a scissor lift mechanism that allows the unit to lift a pallet onto a low shelf, or into working position. The unit has a steel construction that weighs 228 pounds with 6
- Heavy Duty PowerStak This model is the big brother of the Presto PowerStak series of high-performance, fully-powered stackers that provide flexibility and versatility. This series has a low overall weight compared to equivalent stackers with a quiet operation and sleek design that allows the PowerStak to fit into a wide variety of work environments. The heavy-duty model has a 24-Volt drive motor with a 25-Amp internal charger to provide the power required to easily transport loads up to 3000 pounds. The extended mast allows the stacker to lift loads up to 10 feet in the air. Tandem polyurethane load wheels and forged forks provide ease of movement and safe operation. Further safety features include an emergency stop switch and safety key switch. Dimensions are 86
Where to Go for The Best Warehouse Deals
Douglas Equipment has been in the business of quality casters and material handling equipment since 1955 and in this time our dedicated service team has learned how to find the best deals that will meet the unique needs of our customers. If you are looking for durable casters or material handling equipment for your warehouse we have the important contacts with the manufacturers to make sure that you get the product you need at a price that is affordable.
We are located in Miami, Florida, which means we can easily service the entire United States and quickly ship products to South America and the Caribbean as well. We can be contacted online and one of our knowledgeable service professionals will get back to you as soon as possible to help you find the best warehouse deal to suit your needs. If you prefer to talk through your unique requirements directly and are local to South Florida, you can call us at 305-888-3700, and national customers can call us toll free at 800-451-0030.