If you are looking for a caster to perform a special task and need it to operate to the highest standard, but you can’t spend a fortune on a specially designed caster, we can help. We know that not every casters can be used in every application, which is why we have sourced casters from different manufacturers around the globe. If there is a standard caster somewhere that will meet your needs, the team at Douglas Equipment will be able to find it.
Here are just a few of the manufacturing partners we work with to bring you the top of the line casters you need at the low wholesale price you want:
Blickle: Made in Germany to European Standards
If you are looking for high quality casters that meet the rigorous design and testing standards used in Europe, then you will want to consider Blickle Casters. With high reliability, Blickle produces over 60,000 products a day, more than 15 million a year, and also invests in the development of multiple caster improvements. Testing of their casters are completed to the strenuous requirements of DIN EN 12527-12533, the German Institute for Standardization standard for casters and wheel test methods.
- LDA-VPA Light Duty Twin Wheel Caster with Solid Rubber Tyre: Zinc plated and Cr6 free with two wheels made of impact resistant nylon and treads of high-quality solid rubber. These dual wheel casters include a top plate fitting for installation and are made of pressed steel with a double ball bearing in the swivel. Douglas stock includes the 50G-FI Dual Wheel plate with and without stop fix brake, having a load capacity of 70 kg, wheel diameter of 50 mm and tyre width of 2 x 18 mm.
- LPA-VSTH-35K High Capacity Low Overall Height Extrathane Caster: This caster is small but mighty; a big mover with large capacity, but tiny in size combining ultra-low overall height with a capacity typical of casters two and a half times its size. Height: 52 mm, Load Capacity: 220 lbs. Wheel is brown polyurethane on a steel centre wheel with precision ball bearing.
Shepherd: A Leading Designer of OEM Casters
When you want the right parts for your car, you look for parts from the original equipment manufacturer. This is a good idea when you are looking for casters as well. With their specialized design excellence, environmental responsibility and quality manufacturing, there is a reason that the OEMs have chosen Shepherd casters for their products, and you can too!
- Shepherd Bassick Honcho HS/HR Series: These casters are perfect for power-towed applications, terminal trucks, or other heavy, abusive applications. This heavy-duty caster is built to carry a great deal of weight while retaining strength and durability. Wheels are 2-1/2” wide and come in material options including Urethane on Aluminum. They come in wheel diameters of 6”, 8”, 10”, and have a capacity of 1,750 lbs. for moving larger loads.
- Shepherd Bassick Honcho OS/OR Series: Also perfect for power-towed applications, terminal trucks, or other heavy and abusive applications, this heavy duty caster is built to take a lot of abuse and carry heavy loads while remaining strong and dependable. Wheel material options include Urethane on Aluminum or steel, and come in wheel diameters of 5”, 6” and 8”. Caster capacities range from 1,500 – 1750 lbs. for the larger loads you need to move.
Albion: The Pride of Michigan Casters
From their manufacturing facility in Albion, Michigan, Albion casters produce some of the best light duty, medium duty, heavy duty and kingpinless casters in the industry. With many different wheel material options available for several applications, Albion also prides themselves as a leader in the caster industry.
- Albion 01 Light Duty Casters: These sturdy light duty casters are made with a single ball race design that is economical, yet dependable. This caster can be swiveled or fixed, and the swiveled wheel can have a brake option included. Capacities are available up to 300 lbs. Typically used on furniture dollies, bakery racks and laundry carts, these casters feature a formed steel top plate and yoke for strength and durability. Wheel sizes are 2”, 2 ½”, 3” and 4”. They come in hard and soft rubber, and Polyolefin.
- Albion 90 Heavy Duty Series: Made from AISI 1045 drop forged steel, this caster is highly recommended for use in rugged applications with capacities up to 4,800 lbs. Casters come with an AISI 1045 drop forged steel top plate and swivel for strength and reliability. Wheel sizes are 4”, 6”, 8” 10” and 12”. They come in many wheel materials including Mold-on rubber on cast iron, Polyurethane on aluminum, X-tra soft round tread, Trinox, cast iron, drop forged steel and thick tread Vulkollan. Typical uses include heavy-duty power drawn equipment, high capacity table dies, portable workbenches, machinery dollies, heavy fixtures or jigs, and heavy portable storage racks.
Douglas Equipment: The Best Place for Wholesale Casters in Miami
If you are in need of a caster for a specific task, and want the kind of customer service you expect from a high quality supplier, then Douglas Equipment is the place to turn to. Our knowledgeable and dedicated team of service professionals has the know-how you need to help you make the right choice. Our company has been in the business of quality casters and material handling equipment since 1955. We are confident that we can help you find the right type of caster at a price that falls well within your budget.
If you are ready to find the right wholesale casters to suit your unique job and you are local to South Florida, call us at 305-888-3700. If you are a national customer, you can also call us toll free at 800-451-0030. If you prefer, we can also be contacted online, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to answer all your questions. Call now for wholesale casters that are uniquely suited to your needs.